DVLA Ghana Road Worthy Fees – 2021
DVLA Ghana fees are highly essential fees collected to ensure the safe running of drivers and vehicles in Ghana.
The cost of a learner’s permit is Ghc50 and the driving test is Ghc50. At the end of a vehicle inspection process, stickers are issued for vehicles that pass.
Read Also:VAT Law In Ghana
These secured road worthiness stickers are valid for one year for private vehicles and six months for commercial vehicles.
Maybe you are a commercial vehicle driver, a private car or a motorcycle rider who has been looking for a place where you can get the price list of fees paid at the Ghana Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA).
Read Also:Contract Law In Ghana
Worry no more. Below is a list of prices designated for the various fees paid by drivers.
- Articulated Trucks Up To 24 Tons – Ghc866.50
- Articulated Trucks Below 32 Tons Up To 24 Tons – Ghc866.50
- Articulated Trucks Above 32 Tons – Ghc866.50
- Buses And Coaches – Ghc544.00
- Motorcycles Up To 200cc – Ghc116.00
- Motorcycles Above 200cc – Ghc140.00
- Motor Vehicle Up To 2000cc – Ghc429.50
- Motor Vehicle Above 2000cc – Ghc544.00
- Rigid Cargo Trucks Up To 16 Tons – Ghc544.00
- Rigid Cargo Trucks From 16 To 22 Tons – Ghc564.00
- Rigid Cargo Trucks Above 22 Tons – Ghc614.00
- Tipper Truck – Ghc826.50
- Articulated Trucks Up To 24 Tons – Ghc786,50
- Articulated Trucks Above 24 Tons and Below 32 Tons – Ghc796.50
- Articulated Trucks Above 32 Tons – Ghc796.50
- Buses And Coaches – Ghc479.00
- Motor Vehicles Up To 2000cc – Ghc419.50
Read Also:Sample Of A Will In Ghana
- Particular Identification Mark – Ghc10,000,000
- Accident Report – Ghc55.00
- Application For Police Report – Ghc5000
- Change Of Ownership, Motorcycles, Scooters.etc. – Ghc5000
- Change Of Ownership, Vehicles – Ghc30000
- Special Registration Mark – Ghc500000
- Conversion Of Foreign License – Ghc445.00
- Copy Of Entry Of Vehicle Particulars – Ghc5000
- Driving Test – Ghc10000